We understand that from time-to-time you may need to return an item to us.
Before returning any items to Latitude Books please contact us to discuss your reason for requiring a return and organise an approval to return an item to us.
Before contacting us regarding a return please understand the following terms of business:
- Latitude Books will not pay for postage if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering.
- If you have changed your mind, or made a mistake, we require notification within 2 business days of you receiving the item.
- If you received a faulty or damaged item, we require notification within 2 business days of you receiving the item.
- If the item you received is not what you ordered, we require notification within 2 business days of you receiving the item.
- Latitude Books is NOT obligated to offer a store credit for products that are returned damaged to us or never arrive. To qualify for a credit an item must be returned in perfect condition ready to be resold. Failure to package a returning item properly will undoubtedly result in no store credit and the product will be returned to the customer.
- A store credit issued for a return will be for the value of the returned item only. A store credit for a specific item does not cover the cost of postage.
- The address to send your returns is Latitude Books, 6 Celeste Court, CHIRNSIDE PARK VIC 3116.