An excellent overview or planning map for the area from Broken Hill to the Western Australian border, up to Warakurna and across through Alice Springs to Bedourie & Birdsville in Qld.
This map is packed full of interesting information grabs on the front of the map with plenty information on the back of the sheet covering the history, geology and pioneering aspects of this vast area of Central Australia.
- Detailed roads and tracks
- Desert parks and reserves
- Aboriginal culture and history
- Early European exploration
- 4WD destinations
- Hand-painted illustrations
Map opens out to 900mm x 700mm, printed on both sides