Official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland’s national tourist authority, VisitScotland, shows Scotland’s tourist attractions on one easy-to-use Collins map. A perfect companion to your travels around Bonnie Scotland.
This clear, easy to follow Collins road map with colour classified roads contains everything for the tourist who wishes to explore this beautiful country. The map, at a scale of 5 miles to 1 inch (approximately 1:300,000), shows the locations of over 1700 things to do and places to visit.
The map includes:
- Castles, gardens, distilleries, museums and art galleries.
- Ancient monuments and natural wonders and beautiful scenery.
- Country parks, forest trails and cycle routes and other outdoor activities.
- Camping and caravan sites.
- VisitScotland iCentres and National Tourist Routes.
- Detailed inset maps of the main cities Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Distance chart in miles.
Map opens out to 970mm x 1040mm printed on one side
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.