The latest edition of the Gold Coast Refidex has been fully revised and updated. This is the directory that has been helping locals and visitors find their way around the Gold Coast region for over 21 years.
The directory includes:
- Over 100 maps covering southern Brisbane from Marsden and Loganlea to Casuarina in northern New South Wales
- Over 185 new streets including major updates in the subdivisions of Arundel, Benobble, Helensvale, Maudsland and Yarrabilba
- Showing the Gold Coast Light Rail
- Griffith University Gold Coast campus
- Facilities listings include Aged Care, Bays and Beaches, Golf Courses, Parks and Sporting Venues, Places of Interest, Shopping Complexes, Theatres and Wineries – over 1,770 listing in total
- 14 main road maps with coverage from Noosa Heads in the north to Kingscliff NSW in the south
- If you have a 2015 edition of the refidex you will be missing over 520 new streets plus many other updates
This refidex directory is the essential tool for anyone wanting to travel the Gold Coast area.