Experience the best of the best with Rick Steves Best of Italy.
Rick Steves Best of Italy puts the very best of Italy in your hands, with Rick's straightforward, time-tested advice in an easily scannable format so you can quickly find what you need on the go. With Rick's strategic tips on saving time and money, you can worry less about your trip, and focus on enjoying the experience, whether that's climbing to the top of Florence's campanile or marvelling at Venice's architecture on a moonlight Grand Canal cruise.
Rick Steves Best of Italy features:
- Everything in full-colour - Dazzling photos and helpful planning maps
- Best of Italy in Two Weeks - Suggestions for planning the perfect trip, based on Rick's expert advice for what's worth your time and what you can skip
- Rick's Tips - Helpful hints for key sights and experiences, organised so you quickly learn what you need to know. You'll love how much these simple tips help make your trip smooth and stress-free!
- Authentic Experiences - Leave the tourist traps behind and enjoy real, cultural experiences and opportunities to connect with local people
- Plus Practicalities - Essential eating, sleeping, and transportation information is neatly arranged to be ready when you need it.
- Choose the best Rick Steves guide for your trip: Rick Steves Best of Italy collects the very best the country has to offer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves),and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (www.ricksteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door—in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle—Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening.
'I use Rick Steve's guidebooks whenever I travel to Europe and find them invaluable, especially Rick's walking tours, his self-guided tours through museums and other attractions and his budget accommodation recommendations. It is like having my own personal tour guide travelling with me.' Brent Allred, Latitude Books