The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The west side of the South Africa map includes the Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, and portions of the North West and Free State provinces. Johannesburg and neighboring city Pretoria (administrative capital) are included on the east side of the map along with Bloemfontein (judicial capital) and the coastal city of Durban.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25" x 9.25"); unfolded size is (26" x 38").
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:1,550,000 / 1 cm = 15.5 km