The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The front side of the Pyrenees/Andorra map shows the country of Andorra and the eastern half of the Pyrenees including the cities of Narbonne, Carcassone, Pamiers, St-Gaudens, St-Girons, Perpignan in France, and Balaguer, Manresa, and Figueres in Spain. The reverse side of the map stretches from the city of Biarritz on the Bay of Biscay eastward to include Pamplona and Huesca, Spain, and Pau, Tarbes, and the famed pilgrimage site of Lourdes, France.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25" x 9.25"); unfolded size is (26" x 38").
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:275,000 / 1 cm = 2.75 km