The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The north side of the map details New Zealand's north island including Auckland, Wellington, Hauraki Gulf Maritime Park, Egmont National Park, Te Urewera National Park" slands. The south side overlaps with northern side and covers the south island. Some of the places detailed on the south side include Marlborough Sounds Maritime Park, Christ Church, Fiordland National Park, and Stewart Island. Six inset maps provide locations for islands off the coast of New Zealand, providing coverage for the entire country
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:1,100,000 / 1 cm = 11 km