National Geographic's Mexico AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travellers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travellers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The north side of the Mexico map details from the U.S. Border south to Aguascalientes, including Baja California, Chihuahua, Tijuana, Mazatlan, and Monterrey. The south side overlaps with northern side and covers the remainder of the country, plus Belize and nearly all of Guatemala at the same scale. Some of the major cities included on the southern side are Acapulco, Cancun, Mexico City, and Guadalajara.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25" x 9.25"); unfolded size is (26" x 38").
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
Scale 1:2,425,000 / 1 cm = 24.25 km