National Geographic's Italy AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travellers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travellers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The front side of the Italy map shows the northern half of the country from its borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia to its capital, Rome, and includes the provinces of Aosta Valley, Piedmont, Lombardy, Trentino-Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, and Molise. The southern half of the country including the Mediterranean islands of Sicily and Sardinia, and the provinces of Campania, Apulia, Basilicata, and Calabria are covered on the reverse side of the map.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:1,000,000 / 1 cm = 10 km