The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The north side of the Ireland map details from the northernmost tip of the island at Malin Head south to Dublin and Galway, including Belfast, Dundalk, Londonderry, and Sligo. The south side overlaps the northern side of the map at Galway on the west and Dublin on east, covering the remainder of the country including the cities of Limerick, Tralee, Cork, and Waterford.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:385,000 / 1 cm = 3.85 km