National Geographic's India AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The front side of the map covers India's southern half, from the Vindhya Range extending south to the city of Trivandrum. The map also includes the island of Sri Lanka and an inset map of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal. The reverse side of the map features the northern half of the country, spanning its borders with Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 960mm x 640mm.