The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The southern half of the region is shown on the front side of the map spanning from Finland's southern tip to the city of Rovaniemi in the north. Sweden's eastern coast is included from the city of Umea north to Jokkmokk. The reverse side of the map covers the northern half of the region from Norway's island of Vega north to the far reaches of its Norwegian and Barents Sea coasts. Northern Sweden is shown from Hemavan to the country's northern borders with Norway and Finland. The northern portion of Finland is included from Salla to the border with Norway.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
The map is two-sided and unfolds to 950mm x 650mm.
Scale 1:975,000 / 1 cm = 9.75 km