Set on the edge of the Pacific, with mountains silhouetting skyscrapers, Vancouver teems with culture and life. Explore this delightful city with Moon Vancouver.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighbourhood or by activity with colour-coded maps, or follow a self-guided neighbourhood walk
- See the Sights: Cycle along the coast at Stanley Park, kayak local waterways, learn about indigenous history at the Vancouver Museum of Anthropology, and take the perfect photo next to the magnificent Lion's Gate Bridge
- Get a Taste of the City: Sip a perfect pour-over coffee, browse the stalls at the Granville Island Public Market, or dig into some of the best Chinese food in North America
- Bars and Nightlife: Sample local craft beer, enjoy cocktails on lush patios or in cozy speakeasies, and plug into Vancouver's artsy side with an eclectic lineup of local musicians performing everything from indie rock to world music
- Local Expertise: Carolyn B. Heller shares the best of her adopted city
- Strategic Itineraries: See the best of Vancouver with itineraries designed for families, gourmands, history buffs, nature-lovers, and artists, with day trips to Victoria, Vancouver Island, and Whistler
- Full-Colour Photos and Detailed Maps so you can explore on your own, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
- Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture
With Moon Vancouver's practical tips and local insight, you can experience the city your way.