They've been dubbed America's best idea for a reason: get inspired and get outdoors with MOON USA NATIONAL PARKS.
Inside you'll find:
- Coverage of all 59 national parks, from the misty mountains of the east and the redwoods of the west, to the glaciers of Alaska and volcanoes of Hawaii
- Strategic itineraries organised by region and by activity: Find the best parks for your timeline and interests, with lists of the top parks for hiking, winter activities, wildlife, solitude, scenic drives, and more
- Comprehensive planning resources: With detailed maps and transportation tips, you'll have the tools to explore each park or region individually, or visit multiple for an epic parks trip
- How to take a national parks road trip, with advice on how to link the parks together and interesting stops between them
- The top outdoor adventures for hikers, bikers, climbers, kayakers, whitewater rafters, and more
- Expert advice from former park guide Becky Lomax on how to beat the crowds, the best times of year to visit, and nearby attractions and state parks
- Where to stay in and around each park, whether you're pitching the tent, parking the RV, or bedding down at a hotel
- Practical tips and background information on weather, terrain, wildlife, history, and health and safety precautions
- Know before you go: Up-to-date information on fees, passes, and reservations, including how to obtain and use a National Parks Pass
- Gorgeous, full-colour photos throughout, plus a handy keepsake section for your national parks stamps and a foldout poster map
Expert insight and honest advice on visiting every national park: with Moon's help, make it a trip to remember.