With world-class modern art and architecture, top-notch restaurants, and pulsing nightlife, little Reykjavik makes a big impression. Travel to the heart of Iceland with MOON REYKJAVIK.
- Strategic itineraries including three days in Reykjavik and day trips to Mount Esja and the Blue Lagoon
- Full-color guidebook with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Trek to lava caves, geothermal pools, and waterfalls on the Golden Circle tour. See incredible collections of Icelandic art (both ancient and modern), then snag a reservation at a trendy restaurant for the freshest catch. After dark, explore the best dance clubs, live music venues, and pubs in Reykjavik. Admire the city's incredible architecture and unique Icelandic design in local shops, or see if you can spot minke whales, orcas, humpbacks, or even blue whales on a whale watching tour
- Curated advice from expat Jenna Gottlieb, who shares the parts of this chic city that inspired her to pack her bags and move to Iceland
- Essential insight on the landscape, culture, and history, as well as resources like an Icelandic phrasebook, all packaged in a book slim enough to fit in your carry-on
With MOON REYKJAVIK's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.