Quebec is its own world within Canada, with unique traditions, architecture, and language. Explore its history, joie de vivre, and Quebecois pride with MOON QUEBEC CITY.
- Strategic itineraries including a walking tour of the best views of Old Quebec, romantic weekend getaways, and a four-day trip exploring the best of the city
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Explore the city's history at the Chateau Frotenac, or the Place Royale. Get a taste of Quebec's French roots at one of hundreds of gourmet restaurants, or sample Quebecois delicacies like poutine, tourtier, and tarte au sucre. Browse the boutiques in trendy Saint-Roch and get cozy in a bar with a mug of mulled wine. Take the kids (or your inner kid!) to the Aquarium of Quebec, or find the perfect spot for whale-watching at scenic Tadoussac. Take a day trip to Chute Montmorency waterfall and watch it tumble a fantastic 83 meters (that's over 270 feet!)
- Focused advice from local journalist Andrea Bennett
- Full-colour photos and detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Background information on the landscape, history, individual neighbourhoods, and Quebec's unique French-Canadian culture
- In-depth coverage of Quebec City's neighbourhoods and suburbs, including excursions to the Ile d'Orleans, Chute Montmorency, and Tadoussac
- Essential insight on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your daypack
With MOON QUEBEC CITY's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.