The Pacific Coast Highway is an epic journey: 1,700 miles of vibrant cities, lively coastal towns, and dramatic cliffs, all bordered by the glittering Pacific Ocean. Inside Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip you’ll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 48 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You’ll know exactly what you’ll want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more. Coast by fields of golden California poppies or stop at a seaside grill in Santa Barbara for the best chicharrón and Baja fish tacos you’ve ever tasted. Marvel at the mystical evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest, or dance down rainbow-coloured streets in San Francisco’s Castro district
- Itineraries for Every Traveller: Drive the entire two-week route or follow suggestions for spending time in in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego
- Local Expert: Born-and-bred Californian Victoriah Arsenian shares her love of adventure with you
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travellers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip‘s practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider’s view, you’re ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.