Discover vibrant cities like Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland and the lush emerald wilderness in between. Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip can do everything but change the radio station.
Inside you’ll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 31 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: Climb Mount Rainier or relax in Seattle with a freshly brewed cup of coffee or a local craft beer. Hike the temperate rainforests of Oregon, kayak the Puget Sound in Washington, hit the ski slopes in Whistler, or take the ferry to Canada to see First Nations art. You’ll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow suggestions for spending time in Vancouver, Victoria, the Olympic Peninsula, Seattle, the Oregon Coast, Portland, Neah Bay, Port Angeles, Greenwater, Paradise, Olympia, Astoria, Aberdeen, and Newport
- Local Expert: Native Washingtonian and outdoorswoman Allison Williams shares her love of the Pacific Northwest with you
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travellers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip‘s practical tips, detailed itineraries, and local know-how, you’re ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.