New Zealand's lush, rugged landscape will charm you as much as the local Kiwis. Explore this beautiful country with MOON NEW ZEALAND.
Inside you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries for any timeline or budget, including a two-week best of New Zealand, curated for eco-tourists, Lord of the Rings fans, and adrenaline junkies
- Detailed maps and full-colour photos throughout
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Stroll barefoot down black and white sand beaches, or relax at a stunning resort. Sample local vintages, craft beer, and cheeses, or fresh seafood. Travel to Tolkien's Middle Earth and visit the Shire, or learn about
- Maori culture and history. Hike the Milford Track in Fiordland, spot unique wildlife like the famed kiwi bird, or kayak along the seashore.
- The best spots for sports and recreation, including hiking, mountain biking, surfing, scuba diving, caving, white-water rafting, and even skydiving
- Expert insight from expat author Jamie Desplaces, who shares his world traveler's perspective of his adopted country
- Honest advice on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay
- Thorough information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, history, and culture
- Full coverage of Auckland, Bay of Islands, Geothermal Center, Hawke's Bay, Wellington, Nelson, Kaikoura, Queenstown, and Fiordland
With MOON NEW ZEALAND's expert advice, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.