Explore the best of New England’s historic cities, admire the famed foliage, stroll the stunning coastline, and more with Moon New England.
Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule, including: “Fall Foliage,” “Acadia National Park,” “White Mountain Peaks,” “Small-Batch Breweries,” “Revolutionary Roads,” “Seafood Shacks,” “Beach Time,” and “Ski the East”
- Full colour, vibrant photos and detailed regional and city maps throughout
- Focused coverage of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine
- Curated advice for history buffs, foodies, culture mavens, outdoor adventurers, beach lovers, road trippers, and more
- The tops sights and unique activities in each state: Catch America’s first sunrise at Acadia, or hike the rocky landscape of the White Mountain Peaks. Hit the top slopes in the region for skiing and snowboarding, or watch the fall foliage paint the landscape in reds and gold. Explore the rolling dunes and sandy beaches at Cape Cod, and find the best down-home seafood shack for lobster rolls, fresh-shucked oysters, and piles of fried clams. Follow in the historical footsteps of rebels, redcoats, and America’s founders, and gaze at glamorous 19th-century architecture in Newport. Discover the hippest craft breweries, sip chowder in America’s oldest restaurant, and find the best spots for experiencing the local nightlife
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Expert insight from Vermont local Jen Rose Smith
- Thorough background on the wildlife, landscape, climate, and local culture
- Recommendations for families, international visitors, travellers with disabilities, traveling with pets, and more
With Moon New England’s expert advice, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.