Experience the Life of the City with Moon Travel Guides!
Montreal is filled with circuses, concerts, and culture. Immerse yourself in this diverse and artistically dynamic city with MOON MONTREAL.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighbourhood or by activity with colour-coded maps, or follow along with one of our guided neighbourhood walks
- See the Sights: Walk through Montreal's history at the Point-a-Calliere Musee d'Archeologie et d'Histoire, or stroll down rue St-Paul, the city's oldest street, for some shopping. Take a self-guided bike tour through picturesque streets, or picnic at the Parc du Mont-Royal. See the beautiful Notre-Dame Basilica, or take in some art at the Montreal Fine Arts Museum, before ending your day on a rooftop terrace with a view of the whole city
- Get a Taste of the City: Poutine around every corner, beautiful farm-to-table restaurants, and a chance to wine and dine al-fresco, thanks to Montreal's picnic laws
- Bars and Nightlife: Bar-hop between microbreweries, sampling the best of Montreal's craft beer scene, dance the night away to up-and-coming bands and DJs, or see Cirque du Soleil in their hometown
- Trusted Advice: Local journalist and tour guide Andrea Bennett shares her love of her adopted cityItineraries and Day Trips: All accessible by bus, train, or public transit, including "The Best of Montreal," "The City With Kids," and "A Taste of Montreal"
- Tips for all travellers including lists of the best views, people-watching, romantic getaways, coffee spots, and more, plus advice for families with children
- Full-colour photos and detailed maps so you can explore on your own
- Maps and Tools: Moon provides background information on the history and culture of Montreal, as well as vibrant, helpful photos and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, packaged in a book light enough to toss in your bag
With MOON MONTREAL's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.