Explore Your World Your Way with MOON ICELAND! In Iceland, fire and ice meet at the top of the world. Explore it all with MOON ICELAND.
- Strategic Itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, such as "Winter Wonders," "Get Yourself in Hot Water," "4-Day Iceland Road Trip," and "The Best of Reykjavk"
- Curated advice from local Jenna Gottlieb, who provides her American-expat perspective on her adopted home
- Full-colour with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Walk across a glacier, visit volcanoes, and relax in a hot spring. Drive the Ring Road through stark and beautiful tundra. Explore Reykjavik's booming restaurant scene and incredible museums. Go whale watching and wildlife-spotting, and bask in the shimmering glow of the northern lights.
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- In-depth coverage of Reykjavk, Reykjanes Peninsula and the South, Snfellsnes Peninsula and the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland and the Eastfjords, and the Highlands
- Essential insight on traveling during the challenging but rewarding winter season, on recreation, transportation, accommodations, and a handy Icelandic phrasebook, all packaged in a book light enough to fit in your carry-on
With MOON ICELAND's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insiders view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.