Find Your Adventure in the Canadian Rockies with Moon Travel Guides!
Snowy peaks, icy glaciers, glittering lakes, and alpine meadows: answer the call of the wild with Moon Canadian Rockies.
What's inside Moon Canadian Rockies:
- Strategic Itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, such as "Best of the Canadian Rockies", "Top 12 Day Hikes," "Family Fun," "Winter Adventures," and a two-week Canadian Rockies road trip
- Curated advice from local Andrew Hempstead, who shares the secrets of his beloved mountains with you
- Full-colour with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions with driving times and mileage
- Activities and ideas for every traveler:Hike incredible vistas and see if you can spot wildlife like moose, bighorn sheep, and black bears. Ride over a glacier in an Ice Explorer, or float through the sky in a mountain gondola. Fish for your dinner, or white-water raft on rivers of snowmelt. Spend the night in a rustic mountain lodge, or camp out under the stars.
- In-depth coverage of Banff National Park, Kootinay National Park, Yoho National Park, Jasper National Park, Waterton Lakes National Park, and nearby gateway cities of Banff, Canmore, Jasper, Calgary, Radium Hot Springs, Invermere, Golden, and Kananaskis Country
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travellers on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, as well as information on hike accessibility packaged in a book light enough to toss in your backpack
With Moon Canadian Rockies' practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.