Meridian Map's Brisbane Ranges National Park Map covers the Brisbane Ranges National Park and Steiglitz Historic Park Wildflower and provides bushwalkers with an excellent resource for the hiking in the parks.
Produced in conjunction with Parks Victoria and the Friends of Brisbane Ranges, the map includes the newly proclaimed extension to the park (from Barwon Water) of the Lower Stony Creek Reservoir.
Some of the features of the map include:
• New track alignments for the Burchell trail
• Extensive walk notes with numbers on the map to help identify the walks
• Inclusion of the recently proclaimed new addition to the park.
• Excellent wildlife photos
• Hill shading to identify steep areas
• All camping and picnic facilities
Designed primarily for the camper and bushwalker, the map contains the latest data available. The main map has been produced at 1:30,000 (1cm = 300m) while the enlargement on the reverse of the Steiglitz area is at 1:15 000 (1cm = 15m). Both are ideal for walking tracks and show all the features of the park.
Map opens out to 750mm x 600mm, printed on both sides.