Venice Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Inside the Venice Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
- Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
- The Venice Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the city - for example enjoying an authentic Italian gelato or an unforgettable evening on St Mark’s Square.
- The Magazine section provides an interesting and entertaining account of life in the city of canals. It talks about Venice’s iconic black gondolas, which elegantly and sleekly ply their way through the bustling canal traffic in the city. It also describes Venice as an art mecca, as well as the traditional carnival and a food culture for all the senses.
- Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
- In the six chapters organised by district, each chapter provides restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out.
- Perfectly planned itineraries lead you through the city revealing the most popular attractions for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map. Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport.
- Detailed 3D graphics reveal the interior of attractions such as Doge’s Palace or the Basilica di San Marco.
- Excursions take you to Verona or Vicenza - where you can find out what more Italy has to offer.
- Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both.
- Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!