Paris Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Inside the Paris Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
- Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
- That Paris Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the city - for example, dancing the tango on warm summer evenings to feel the romance of the city at first hand or experiencing the city’s multicultural diversity while strolling through the streets.
- The Magazine section provides an interesting and entertaining account of life in the City of Love. Paris presents itself as a world fashion capital: no other city is more associated with design, fashion, style and taste. You can find out about some of the numerous places to go for a picnic, all about the famous café culture and where to find luxury as well as great deals for all those in love.
- Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
- In the five chapters organised by district, each chapter provides restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out.
- Perfectly planned itineraries lead you through the city revealing the most popular attractions for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map. Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport.
- Detailed 3D graphics reveal the interior of attractions such as Notre Dame and the Pantheon.
- Excursions take you to Giverny or Versailles - where you can find out what more France has to offer.
- Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both.
- Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!