New York Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Inside the New York Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
- Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
- The New York Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the city - for example, a ride on a City Bike through the parks along the Hudson River or an excursion to the flea food market of Smorgasburg in the artists’ district of Williamsburg. Get under the skin of the Big Apple to see what makes it tick.
- The Magazine section provides an interesting and entertaining account of life in New York. It tells you all about the countless skyscrapers that have made its skyline so famous. You’ll also learn about the colourful nightlife in the city that never sleeps, famous films shot in and featuring New York, as well as some of the city’s culinary secrets.
- Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
- In the four chapters organised by district, each chapter provides restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out.
- Perfectly planned itineraries lead you through the city revealing the most popular attractions for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map. Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport.
- Detailed 3D graphics reveal the interior of attractions such as the Brooklyn Bridge and the Chrysler Building.
- Excursions take you to Brooklyn Heights and Staten Island - where you can find out what more New York has to offer.
- Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both.
- Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!