Lonely Planet's Western USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot geysers and grizzlies in Yellowstone National Park, wander the diverse neighbourhoods of San Francisco, and take a road trip along the iconic Pacific Coast Highway - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western USA:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodations
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers California, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific Northwest, Washington, Oregon, Rocky Mountains, Colorado, Southwest, Las Vegas, Arizona, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Western USA is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.