Lonely Planet's Vancouver & Victoria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop for vintage shoes in quirky Gastown, hit the powdered slopes of Grouse Mountain and sample an Indian Pale Ale in a hidden microbrewery - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver & Victoria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vancouver & Victoria:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 50 maps
- Covers West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Granville Island, Whistler, Victoria, the Southern Gulf Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Vancouver & Victoria is a comprehensive guide to Vancouver and Victoria, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.