Discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Tuscany's Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can taste wine in Montalcino, be enchanted by medieval Siena and find the freshest produce at San Gimignano's weekly market - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Tuscany Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Florence, Arezzo, Cortona, Pisa, Siena, Chianti, San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Lucca, Rome, Lazio, and more
Lonely Planet's Tuscany Road Trips is perfect for exploring Tuscany in the classic way - by road trip!