Lonely Planet's Pocket Toronto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore millions of specimens and artifacts at the Royal Ontario Museum, join local and international fans at the Hockey Hall of Fame, and head out of town to be wowed by Niagara Falls - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Toronto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Toronto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Waterfront, Toronto Islands, Entertainment & Financial Districts, Old Town, Corktown & St Lawrence, the Beaches, Downtown Yonge, Kensington Market & Chinatown, Yorkville & the Annex, Toronto's West End, East Toronto & Rosedale, Niagara Falls and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Toronto is a colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip.