Lonely Planet's Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the museums of Portland's downtown area, sample some of the city's variety of microbrews, and take in the craft stalls at the Saturday Market - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portland and the Willamette Valley and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Portland map, plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Downtown, Old Town, Chinatown, Northwest & the Pearl District, Northeast Portland, Southeast Portland, McMinnville, Salem, Newberg & Dundee, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley is a colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip.