Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Jump aboard the legendary Star Ferry and explore the famous harbour, shop ‘til you drop at Temple Street Night Market and cheer on a winner at the Happy Valley Racecourse – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Hong Kong Island, Central, Sheung Wan, Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Admiralty, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Hong Kong is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip