Lonely Planet’s Pocket Cancun & the Riviera Maya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chill on the soft sands of the beach of your choice, dive, snorkel or fish to your heart’s content, and peruse Maya artifacts at the Museo Maya de Cancún – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cancun & the Riviera Maya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Cancun & the Riviera Maya:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: El Centro, Zona Hotelera, Puerto Morelos, Tres Ríos, Playa del Carmen, Xcaret, Paamul, Puerto Aventuras, Xpu Há, Akumal, Xel-Há, Bahía de Punta Soliman, Tankah, Tulum.