Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Pacific Northwest's Best Trips. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can cruise the Pacific Coast, the Willamette Valley and the Cascade Mountains - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pacific Northwest's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, and detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Pacific Coast, Cascade Mountains, John Day region, Whidbey Island, Willamette Valley, Columbia River Gorge, Olympic National Park, San Juan Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pacific Northwest's Best Trips is perfect for exploring the Pacific Northwest in the classic American way - by road trip!