Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander Halifax's waterfront, gorge on lobster and visit the home of Anne of Green Gables - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Labrador, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.