Lonely Planet's Pocket Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Montreal's Basilique Notre Dame, lunch on tasty Quebecois fare at countless restaurants, and stroll the Plateau Mont-Royal - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal & Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Montreal & Quebec City:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Montreal & Quebec City map, plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Old Montreal, Downtown, Rue St Denis & the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End & Outremont, Lachine Canal & Little Burgundy, Quebec City's Old Town & Port, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Montreal & Quebec City is a colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip.