Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike through the wild and remote Cirque de Mafate on Reunion, relax amid tropical waters on the coral island of Denis Island on Seychelles, and dive to the underwater rock formations and schools of fish off the west coast of Mauritius - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Port Louis, Central Plateau, Grand Baie, Flic en Flac, Rodrigues, St-Denis, the Cirques, St-Pierre, Mahe, Praslin, La Digue.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles is a comprehensive guide to Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.