It's time for children to get creative with Lonely Planet Kids' Sticker World - Museum.
From designing an awesome entrance and cool cafe, to filling the picture frames with art, kids can build the museum of their dreams in this fun and interactive book. As chief planner, architect and builder, they can add colourful stickers, doodles and drawings to each page to bring their construction to life.
Inside, kids can:
- Complete t-rex, stegosaurus and triceratops skeletons
- Create caveman stories using pictures and doodles
- Bring prehistoric and extinct creatures back to life
- Colour in decorative headsets from ancient Egypt
- Doodle bright and colourful Viking longship sails
- Bring dazzling medieval outfits to life
- Decorate picture frames in their art gallery
- Add propellers and paintwork to old and new planes
- Complete the solar system in their planetarium
Suitable for children ages 5-8.