Get ready to explore cities inside and out in this jam-packed activity and sticker book! Design your own futuristic building, untangle the cyclists, spot the missing spanners at the building site, use stickers to fill the zoo with animals and much more. With over 200 stickers, colourful illustrations by renowned illustrator James Gulliver Hancock and amazing facts about cities around the world, this new activity book, based on the artwork from the bestselling How Cities Work, is a fun new release for kids.
With so much going on in a city environment, there's plenty of scope here to discover, explore and get creative. Packed with amazing facts about the inner workings of the city as well as wonderful illustrations of scenes including rush-hour traffic, high-rise life and even a cat stuck up a tree, kids will find plenty to keep them occupied and challenged either at home or on the road. They can decorate and design their own cityscape scenes, and with 48 pages of activities and stickers galore, there's plenty of fun to be had!
- Search and find in a busy cityscape scene
- Colour in a high-rise skyscraper with felt-tip pens
- Spot the difference between two pictures of 'Fluffy' the cat stuck up a tree
- Add stickers to the community garden
- Design your own protest posters
- Complete a city-themed word search
And much, much more!
Suitable for children ages 6-8.