Discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Germany, Austria & Switzerland's Best Trips. Featuring 33 amazing trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can tour soaring Alps, fairytale castles and world-class wineries - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Germany, Austria & Switzerland's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Germany, Berlin, Munich, Dresden, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, the Rhine, Romantic Road, Lake Constance, Switzerland, Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva, Zurich, Geneva, Austria, Tyrol, Vienna, Salzburg, and more
Lonely Planet's Germany, Austria & Switzerland's Best Trips is perfect for exploring these countries by road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.