There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its scenic beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on Renaissance art in Florence, island-hop in Greece, or sail Amsterdam’s canals or Norway’s fjords; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Europe:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, etiquette
- Over 190 maps
Coverage Includes: Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, Scandinavia and more