There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its natural beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity. Lonely Planet is your passport to Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander the backstreets of Venice, study the stunning detail of the Alhambra, find your perfect night out in London; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes: Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Britain, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, The Nether-lands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine and more