From soaring mountains to golden sands, Eastern Europe reveals a tapestry of quaint and contemporary cultures – always with enough rough edges to keep you intrigued. Lonely Planet is your passport to Eastern Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning ad-vice.
sample coffee houses and ruin bars in Budapest, island-hop along Croatia’s coast, meander through the alleyways of Prague’s old town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, religion, food, wine, beer, environment, wildlife, art, architecture, music, theatre
Coverage includes: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more