Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland's Best Trips. Featuring amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can explore the Ring of Kerry, the castles of Killarney and West Cork villages - all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps and detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Cork, Kerry, Killarney and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland's Best Trips is perfect for exploring southwest Ireland by road.