With cerulean seas and verdant forests, magnificent Maya ruins and smoking volcanoes, Central America is like a tropical fairy tale – except all of it is real. Lonely Planet is your passport to Central America, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike the glorious lakeshore trails of Lago de Atitlán, Guatemala, explore the big blue of Be-lize’s Caye Caulker, or explore Maya temples at Copán, Honduras; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Central America and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Central America Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Central America To-day, History, People & Society, Arts & Culture
Coverage includes: Mexico’s Yucatán & Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and more