Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot wildlife in Jasper, stroll Stanley Park's Seawall Promenade, and ski the slopes at Whistler - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and politics
- Covers Alberta, British Columbia, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island, Southern Gulf Islands, Fraser & Thompson Valleys, Okanagan Valley, the Kootenays & the Rockies, Cariboo, Chilcotin & the Coast, Yukon Territory, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is a comprehensive guide to British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.