Lonely Planet’s Best of Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Immerse yourself in history in the warren-like lanes of Hoi An Old Town; cruise through shimmering seas past karst limestone peaks in Halong Bay, and kayak through ethereal caves or trek verdant rainforest mountains in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. All with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Vietnam:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City maps, plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Hoi An, Hue, Mui Ne, Dalat, Cat Tien National Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Con Dao Islands, Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc