Lonely Planet Best of Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander from village to village along Connemara’s coast, discover music-filled pubs in Galway, and sample the best pint of Guinness you’ve ever had in Dublin – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food & drink, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Irish way of life
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map , plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- Covers Dublin, County Wicklow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Clare, Aran Islands, Galway, Belfast, Antrim Coast, Meath, Louth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland, an easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Ireland’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.