Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the state has to offer? Best of Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the magic of Walt Disney World resort, stroll and peruse paintings on a Miami art walk, or get under the surface and take a snorkeling trip in the Keys; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Florida:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, cuisine, lifestyle, customs
- Over 53 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Walt Disney Resort, Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Miami, Florida Keys, Everglades National Park, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast and more